Dubai: Where Luxury Meets Adventure
Join us to tour the city of wonders.
Beautiful beaches, skyscraping attractions, and adrenaline-rushing experiences like no other – which one do you want to explore?
Best Attraction In Dubai
From a glittering skyline filled with amusing skyscrapers to serene beaches, Dubai has an incredible array of things to offer to its visitors.
Dubai City houses the most luxurious hotels, adventurous desert sports and fine dining experiences.
If you wish to have a thrilling, unique, once-in-a-lifetime vacation, head to Dubai!
This article is your one-stop destination for all your travel queries and the only Dubai travel guide you will ever need.
Dubai city tours based on interest
Dubai has a lot of activities and entertainment options for all visitors.
Dubai is a land of skyscrapers, desert adventures, and a city where tradition meets the modern day.
You can enjoy various traditional shows and witness how the city has reformed.
This one-stop Dubai Travel Guide brings you a list of must-try things based on your interest.
Bucketlist-worthy things to do in Dubai
Dubai is undoubtedly the adventure capital of the world. From Adventure to rejuvenation, Dubai offers options for all activities.
You can check out a lot of exciting activities from your bucket list during your visit to the city of Dubai, like:
- Visiting the tallest building in the world. Visit the 148th floor of Burj Khalifa and enjoy the breathtaking city views.
- Adrenaline-pumping Desert Safari. Explore the vast Arabian Desert on a Quad bike, Safari or even a camel.
- Visit the largest mall in the world. Dubai Mall hosts many shopping and entertainment options and even an underwater zoo.
- Take a romantic dinner cruise. Cruise along Dubai Creek and enjoy a romantic night on the cruise with your partner, paired with a delicious dinner.
- Visit the Palm Islands. The Palm is home to Dubai’s luxurious resorts, best waterparks, observatory decks and world-class restaurants.
- Take a hot air balloon ride: Hot air balloon rides are on most of our bucket lists. If you wish to try hot air balloons, Dubai is the perfect city.
Theme Parks and Wildlife Experience
Best nightlife experiences in Dubai
Dubai’s nightlife scenes are vibrant and dynamic.
If you wish to indulge in Dubai’s never-ending night entertainment scenes, here are some must-try activities.
- Visit a rooftop bar
There are numerous rooftop bars in Dubai to enjoy a splendid city view while sipping your favorite beverage. Level 43 Sky Lounge, Iris Dubai, and Mercury Lounge are among popular rooftop bars.
- Go clubbing
Dubai is home to some of the world’s top clubs, where you can dance the night away to the latest tunes. White Dubai, Cavalli Club, and Base Dubai are other famous clubs.
- A dhow cruise
It is a traditional boat turned into a floating restaurant. While sailing along Dubai Creek and taking in the views and sounds of the city, enjoy a romantic dinner on the traditional Dhow Cruises.
- Attend a concert or live performance
Dubai stages numerous concerts and live performances by well-known musicians throughout the year.
- Visit a night market:
There are numerous night markets, or souks, in Dubai where you can buy souvenirs, jewelry, spices, and other products. The night markets come alive at night and are a terrific way to immerse yourself in the local culture.
- Try Shisha
Often known as hookah, it is a popular way to relax and socialize in Dubai. Several shisha lounges throughout the city offer different flavors while snacking and drinking.
Best Landmarks In Dubai
Must try local’s favorite things to do in Dubai
The secret to a perfect Dubai Vacation is trying the local favorites.
Trying local things when touring is the best way to immerse yourself in the local culture and experience Dubai in the most authentic way.
Here are some favorite things locals like to do around Dubai:
- Food tours: Try out authentic Arabian cuisine on walking food tours around the city. Taste delicious shawarmas, Machboos, Kebabas and more. There are also curated street food tours for visitors who wish to try authentic Arabic street food
- Take a stroll on the Jumeirah beach. Jumeirah Beach during the sunset hours is a must-visit spot. Locals love spending evenings with their families on the beach to relax and rewind after a long day.
- Visit the local artists: Alserkal Avenue is the perfect location to witness local art scenes.
- Escape the busy city and enter nature at the Green Planet indoor forest or the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary. Unlike famous zoos and aquariums, these locations are serene and less crowded.
- Lead out of local flea market. Dubai is the best shopping destination in the world. If you are set to go on a shopping spree, visit the local flea market to find vintage and unique products and save your pockets.
Best experiences in Dubai
Best shopping locations in Dubai
Dubai is the true shopper’s paradise.
It caters to visitors with any need and range of budget.
Here are some of the must-visit shopping spots in Dubai.
- Dubai Mall
Dubai Mall is the largest mall in the world and offers high-end luxury brands to affordable fashion options. This mall is the best place to shop for anything on your list.
- Mall of Emirates
Mall of Emirates features over 700 stores, including Chanel and Louis Vuitton outlets. You can also try ski slope, 4D cinema and fine dining in the mall.
- Ibn Battuta Mall
This is a themed mall inspired by the travels of the famous explorer Ibn Buttata. Travel across Persia, China and India in this mall.
- Gold Souk
The shopping scene of Dubai is incomplete without the famous traditional souk market. You can find a variety of handicrafts, souvenirs and fashion items.
- Global Village
Global Village is a seasonal open-air fair held in Dubai from October to April. Visitors can try different traditional goods, food and traditional entertainment of various countries.
More interesting things to do in Dubai City
Featured Image: Burjkhalifa.ae